MIL-therapy / Method of treatment / 3. Main areas of application for «MILTA-F» instruments.
3. Main areas of application for «MILTA-F» instruments.
Indications for MIL-therapy
Therapy: ischemic heart disease, angina at strain and at rest, postinfarction cardisclerosis, hypertension, vegeto-vascular dystony, digestive organs disorders, joint diseases.
Surgery: wounds, burns, frost bites, bone fractures, traumatic injuries of the internal organs; infiltrates, purulent processes in soft tissues and bones, proctitis, paraproctitis, fissures of the rectum, furuncules, carbuncules, phlegmons; phlebitis, trombophlebitis, obliterating endarteriitis, trophic ulcers, hemorrhoids, lymphadenitis, heels.
Endocrinology: Thyroiditis, diabetes mellitus, endocrinopathies.
Neurology: osteochondrosis, radiculitis, neck-shoulder syndrome; neuritis and neuralgia of different localization; neurosis, Parkinson disease, disseminated sclerosis.
Gastroenterology: gastritis, duodenal and gastric ulcer; pancreatitis, diffuse injuries of the liver, liver cirrhosis, biliary duct dyskinesia , acute and chronic cholecystitis, jaundice, colitis.
Pulmonology: bronchitis, asthma, acute and chronic pneumonia, tuberculosis, pneumosclerosis, pleuritis.
Otolaryngological disorders: auricle eczema, eczema of external auditory passage; otitis, salpyngootitis; rhinitis, sinusitis, tonsillitis, adenoids, pharyngitis, laryngitis.
Urology: acute and chronic pyelonephritis, urolithiasis, cystitis, uretritis; prostatitis, pathology of spermatogenesis, Peironi disease; anuresis, neurotic sexual disorders.
Obstetrics and gynecology: ruptures of the perineum during delivery, fissures of the nipples, lactation mastitis; mastopathy, dysfunctional uterine bleeding, endometritis, parametritis, endocervititis, erosions of the uterine cervix, acute and chronic adnexitis, chronic salpyngoophoritis; vulvovaginitis, vulva craurosis, infertility.
Dermatology, cosmetology: neurodermitis, eczema, exudative erythema, psoriasis, allergic dermatitis, herpes, warts, abscessing acnes, epidermophitia; baldness, prophylactics of skin aging.
Dentistry: non-complicated dental caries, pulpitis, periodontitis, parodontosis; herpetic stomatitis, desquamative glossitis, injuries, ulcers and erosions of the mouth mucous; pemphigus cheilitis, chronic fissures of the lips, chronic sialoadenitis.
Pediatrics: disorders of broncho-pulmonary system , digestive organs, infectious skin diseases, post-delivery and post-operative complications.
In sport medicine “MILTA-F” can be applied for shortening sportsmen rehabilitation after overstrains, traumas and for the activation of productive psychological state before competitions.
Contraindications for MIL-therapy
- malignant neoplasms of any location;
- benign neoplasms inclined to progressing; systemic blood diseases, leukosis;
- pregnancy at any stages, hyperplastic processes in the uterine cavity, benign genital tumors;
- acute infectious diseases;
- infectious processes caused by anaerobic bacteria;
- severe pathologies of cardio-vascular system ( a crisis form of hypertension, cardio-vascular insufficiency stage III); strokes; lung diseases with lung insufficiency stage III; decompensed liver and renal failure;
- fever of unknown ethiology;
- photodermatitis and photodermatosis, porphirine disease, discoid and systemic lupus, rosacea;
- mental disorders in the exacerbation stage.
This Instructions describes to its readers the treatment of the diseases mostly frequently met in patients.