Full name: MILTA-F-5 «SPORT»
Year of development: 2015
MILTA F-5 «SPORT» is intended for people leading active lifestyles involved in sports or body-heavy work, as well as for correcting the functional readiness of professional athletes. It supports autonomous work for an hour, which allows you to produce an extensive range of procedures away from home. This makes MILTA SPORT the ideal solution for those people who wish to have a healing device always at hand.
Attention! For choosing an appropriate power value, as well as to specify your contraindications, it is recommended to contact us.
MILTA-F-5 «SPORT» has proven its clinical effectiveness in the treatment of an extensive list of nosologies. Below you can see the list itself. For the treatment of each disease there is a developed, detailed method. The collection of methods is included in the price of the device and comes in the full kit.
- Soft tissue contusion
- Muscle break
- Traumatic damage to the ligaments
- “Tennis player’s shoulder” (lateral epicondylitis of the elbow joint)
- Bone fracture
- Traumatic defeat of the periosteum
- Treatment of the effects of bone fracture
- Accelerated Muscle Recovery
- Muscle pain
- Heel spur
However, we would like to draw your attention to the fact that, due to the similarity of MILTA SPORT with the MILTA F5 (A) model, it is possible to treat the pathologies that MILTA F5 (A) specializes in. Contact us to know more.
For the treatment of certain problem areas requires the use of specific light guiding attachments. More information about the attachments themselves, their methods and applications can be found in the manuals.
Also, to protect the eyes from direct and reflected laser radiation from a laser, it is highly recommended to use «BIOLASER» glasses.
- MILTA SPORT device
- Technical certificate
- Methodical manual
- Malignant neoplasms of any localization
- Benign lesions with a propensity to progression; systemic blood disorders; leukemia
- Pregnancy in all terms; hyperplastic processes in the uterus; benign genital tumors
- Acute infectious diseases
- Infectious processes caused by anaerobic bacteria
- Severe forms of uncompensated endocrine pathology
- Photodermatitis and photodermatosis, porphyrin disease, discoid and systemic lupus erythematosus, rosacea
- Mental diseases in the acute stage
- Fever of unknown etiology
- Severe forms of diseases of the cardiovascular system (hypertensive crisis course, stage III cardiovascular insufficiency); acute disorders of cerebral circulation; lung disease with symptoms of pulmonary insufficiency stage III; hepatic and renal failure in decompensation stage
Please note, that it is NOT RECOMMENDED to irradiate the area of the heart using a magnetic attachment, if you have an implanted artificial cardiac pacemaker.
In case of uncertainty, you must CONSULT a doctor!
|Laser infrared radiation|
|Impulse frequency rate, Hz||50, 80, 150, 600, 1000, 1500|
|Impulsed power of laser radiation, not less, W||0–60|
|LED infrared radiation|
|Average radiation power, mW||0, 25 or 50|
|Impulse frequency rate of laser radiation, Hz||50, 80, 150, 600, 1500, 5000|
|Battery full charge time (no more than), h||6|
|Aperture area (impact area) of the terminal, см2||5,7|
|Timer setting range, min||1–60|
|Photoregistrar of laser and IR LED radiation||included|
|Joint mode||Magnetic field, laser and LED infrared radiation|
|Separate mode||Any variation of two of the three factors or each factor separately|
|Overall measurements, mm|
|Device (no more than)||105х60х65|
|Terminal (no more than)||40х65х70|
|Mass of the device in the complete set of delivery (no more than), kg||1|